A professionals’ best harness, tool belts with suspenders are a perfect match for these group of people. As such, selecting the best set of suspenders can be a challenging ordeal, especially when the alternatives are almost similar. Hence, one has to do a detailed research in endeavours of selecting the best product. Hence, this paper has come up with one of the best tool suspenders available today. These products however defer in terms of manufacturing and the amount they cost.
Nonetheless, these accessories will give one comfort and reduce the weight from one’s waist, in the process this product relieves back pains. As such, no matter one’s profession, if one has to wear a tool belt, chances are high of one carrying heavy tools. Hence, with such comfort, these accessories will be valuable. Although tool belts are the best solution to hauling a heavy load of tools around, they can often slide down the waist (Best Tool Belt, 2019).
What Is a Tool Belt Suspender?
According to Tool Freak (2018), a tool belt suspender is a harness to support one’s tool belt against one’s back and chest. While the belt might bulk up and weigh down on one’s waist especially if one’s work requires you to crawl up and down on a construction site or climb up a ladder. As such, a tool belt suspender would distribute all overweight on one’s shoulder and back so one does not have an unravelling pressure on one’s belt.
Accordingly, this product carries gears that are of heavyweight, the waist alone cannot take on the weight, it just might pull your pant down. As a result, this accessory will be very useful in making one’s day. According to Tool Ever (2019), this accessory is a convenient tool organizer for holding tools and keeping them within reach when working.
However, when loading a lot of tools in it, one will introduce a lot of weight around one’s waist area. As such, one might begin to experience pain around the waist region and overall body fatigue. Sometimes the extra weight will make one start pulling up pants occasionally while working. This accessory comes in handy at ensuring that weight from the tool belt is evenly distributed across the body.
According to research, these accessories also ensure that your pants remain up and your shirts down and not the other way round. Nevertheless, when one wears the belt, it slides down the waist, may dig into one’s hips. More so, a weighted tool belt digging in one’s hips, it can cause severe pain and eventually one will experience back problems.
Best Tool Belt Suspenders Assessment
1. Occidental Leather 5055 Stronghold Suspension System
According to the Best Tool Belt (2019), when it comes to the best tool belt suspenders available, no one does it better than Occidental. Occidental has long been a name synonymous with quality tool belts and tool belt accessories, including suspenders. As such, the Occidental 5055 Stronghold Suspension System is no exception to the rule.
This product delivers the best quality, comfortability and durability one will be looking for in their profession. According to Tool Ever, unlike most tool belts that only have hooks to attach to tool belt rings, this particular one also has leather hoops. The hoops come in handy, especially when attaching the suspenders to tool belts that do not already have suspenders attachment points. They further accommodate belts as wide as 3 inches. This product has nice features and great benefits one can expect.
Hence, it is one of the products one can own as professionals. These products will please customers and will be favoured by customers and one will purchase these with no hesitation. This accessory is very comfortable and comes as the real value for one’s money.
According to Tool Ever, sometimes the storage of tools and tool organizers can be a problem, fortunately, one does not have to worry about storing this suspension rig. It has a heavy-duty steel D-ring at the centre of the edge of the yoke that one can use to hang it on the wall. As such, one can get extra slots at the chest area for storing pencils and pens as well as hooking up extra tools such as a tape measure.
- This product has a balanced load distribution.
- No slip or slide
- It has a comfortable design.
- It is easy on and off.
- It comes in one size fits all.
- Factory made with thick, heavy duty leather straps.
- It has a loop attachment for a belt up to 3 inches.
- There is a heavy duty D-ring.
- Thee suspenders might not accommodate a tall person.
- This tool is a bit heavy on the side.
2. ToughBuilt – Padded Suspenders
According to Tool Ever (2019), one this suspender tool belt is factory made for universal use. It does not accommodate or come as an electrician tool belt. As researched, this suspension rig is designed for universal use on tool belt tool organizers that have at least four suspenders attachment points. It is factory made black in colour and made with high quality and durable fabric,
This product also has a chest strap fitted with snap on buckle. As explained, the strap is adjustable to accommodate various chest sizes although it does not work very well for people with narrow chests. Tool Ever (2019) argued that the attachment straps are adjustable to accommodate small and big bodied people. As such, for contractors already using this product will enjoy 2 additional attachment points at the shoulders for extra ClipTech pouches. This product’s comfort coming from using this accessory’s set of padded suspenders is unmatched. Furthermore, one’s will remain cool even during hot weather because of the breathable shoulder pad. It is a product worth all the money and is worth acquiring.
- It has a comfortable set of suspenders that is not made of leather.
- It is fairly priced,
budget friendlymaking it a great choice.
- It has extra ClipTech pouches.
- The clips may break down after a rather short time due to heavy-duty use.
- Little weight is put on this tool belt.
3. Tool Belt Suspenders by Trade gear
According to Tool Freak, this tool belt suspender by Trade gear has a cross over the leather divider. It is further factory made of nylon, the straps over the shoulder are of two inches in width and fully padded. The suspender does not weigh much, but it is made of one of the most durable materials, the nylons on the straps and the leather made belts.
Further, as validated by research, the metal clips are sturdy, very well built and can sustain a large load. One will realise that these suspenders are very much comfortable to use. They have the much needed safety, security and health benefits professionals may demand. As Tool Freak argues, this product, unlike other suspenders in the market, have the feature of a crossover belt so the weight is distributed all over one’s back and chest not just on the sides.
- The nickel plated locks that attach the suspender to the tool belt are of high quality, strong and holds their position well.
- Factory made of nylon, the straps over the shoulder are of two inches in width and fully padded.
- The suspenders are very much comfortable.
- They sometimes keep unlatching at hooks, when they are set down.
4. Brown Bag Company Tool Rider GSX
As Best Tool Belt (2019) validated, a labour intensive job is rough enough without having to worry about additional strain from a heavy tool belt. This accessory tends to bring about that much needed wellbeing and desirable comfort. As such, when one’s job requires wearing a tool belt for the convenience of fast and easy access, a person needs a way of reducing the strain and weight of the belt.
Fortunately, according to research, the Brown Bag Company Tool Rider GSX is capable of balancing the heaviness of the tool belt. Henceforth, these suspenders are made with the working man, or woman, in mind. They are perfect for professionals in their respective fields of work. This product provides professionals and individuals alike with the comfort and durability they need to lift their tool belts off their waists and distribute the weight evenly.
This product has amazing list of benefits. It will be a customer favourite because of its good quality and wonderful make. Nevertheless, this product is a worthwhile purchase for anyone looking to relieve the weight of their tool belt. The key features are listed below.
- It has a patent pending
- There is a Gel foam padding for additional comfort.
- Factory made with
breathablematerial that helps wick away sweat and perspiration.
- It is made of a universal bolt snaps.
- There is an adjustable chest
- There is a cell phone holder.
- There is a fully adjustable snap hook.
- This product has limitations in terms of size, and carters for people about 6’5” and up.
- The straps are a little long for people who are 6ft.
- The adjusters loosen all by themselves over the course of a couple hours.
5. McGuire-Nicholas BL-30289 Gel foam Suspender
As Tool Freak stated, paddings from this lovely tool belt suspender are made of gel foam, hence, it is a compressed gel like foam, this foam does not constrict perspiration and dampen the fabric instead it is breathable. Tool Freak notes that this product has a pocket for a personalised mobile phone. Nevertheless, in reality, it hardly accommodates a flip phone, let alone a wide touchscreen phone that is used nowadays. The straps of this suspenders that are to be attached to the tool belt are metallic. Some of the favourable features of this product are below.
- Paddings are factory made from gel foam.
- It has pockets for mobile phones.
- These suspenders provide comfort over the neck, shoulder, and back.
- The buckles are heavy built and quite adjustable in nature.
- The overall bag is quite adjustable to variable heights.
- This product makes breathing easy as it is breathable and therefore comfortable.
- The main objective of this accessory is to hold the tool belt in place without any hustle.
- The zip ties make up for the crappy metal claps.
- The web straps on these do not stretch much.
- The metal claps are not heavily built and are brittle, a big amount of weight and prolonged use may wear them out.
- The clips are really not rigid enough to hold the weight.
- The zip ties make up for the crappy metal claps but
stillthey are a drag.
- The clips also do not hold in place whenever you bend over with weight on your tool belt the clips release the bags.
- Sometimes they unclip and release the tool belt.
Best Tool Belt Suspender Buying Guide
If one is looking for a simple and some of the extremely comfortable tool belt suspenders, the selected products are the best in the business nowadays. The selections assessed above will complement individuals and professionals when wearing these accessories extended periods during the day or any working hour. These accessories are factory made by time-honoured companies that
A tool belt suspender draws to
The above products will make individuals and professionals alike to work and wear their tools with security, luxury and stylishness. The best product will make sure that one’s pants remain up, shirts down and not the other way round. Safety, security and comfort issues combined are addressed in these accessories.