According to Sweet Home Spot (2018), a tool belt is a part of one’s work-wear and helps an individual to keep their must-have tools close by. In addition, a proper tool belt allows one to focus on their work rather than worrying about their tools. A cable technician therefore, needs the best tool belt for his/ her job for it to be conducted in a conducive manner.
As validated, a cable technician needs a variety of tools for his or her work. As such, as a practitioner of this profession, one may not know of the necessary tools for a job and . Therefore, this product, a cable tech tool belt will enable one to load all the necessary accessories comfortably. With this kind of comfort and security, one can do their job anywhere.
Which are the Best Tools for Cable Techs
Best Tool Belt, as a cable tech
However, cable tool belts come in handy when one is storing their tools and moving from one job to the other, this way, there will be no need of caring a
Herein, the most important list that of products that one can consider looking at before procurement is discussed. These technicians have to repair, maintain and install internet services and other cable satellites and televisions, hence, some of these useful products are herein listed and discussed in detail below.
Cable Tech Belt Accessories
According to Sweet Home Spot (2018), products one often uses comprise of a coax connector compression tool, snips, cable cutters, pliers, measuring devices,
Best Cable Technician Tool Pouch Reviews
1. Carhartt Legacy Tool Belt
The Carhartt Legacy Tool Belt accommodates a broad range of professions, including that of a cable tech. Part of what makes this particular tool belt so unique is the fact that it offers both a standard and a deluxe version (Best Tool Belt, 2019). The luxurious version of this product is very beautiful, it factory made with 9 pockets rather than 8 of a normal version and the deluxe version has a metal hammer hanger along with the traditional hammer loop.
As researched, this product has 4 D-Ring that allow the user to clip additional items to the belt. This allows for the creation of more space and carrying capacity is increased. This is a good quality product, the deluxe version that customers might find appealing has both a contoured and padded belt. This is a worthwhile product that will complement one’s work. The expected features of this lovely product are listed below.
- It is made of nylon material.
- It has a 1200D Poly material with additional Rain Defender water repellent coating.
- It comes in 8 varying size pockets.
- It was manufactured with a hammer loop.
- With it comes 2 additional webbing loops.
- It has an adjustable belt.
- It has non-removable pockets.
- There is a possibility of durability issues.
- It is plausible that there are also belt issues.
- It has flat pockets.
2. FASITE PTN012 32-POCKET Electrical Maintenance Tool Pouch Bag
According to Tool Belt Guru (2019), this superior quality 600D polyester tool pouch has a multi-storage purpose belt including 32 pockets, two hammer loops, one tape holder that measures the steel and one steel hammer holder. Therefore, this tool belt ranges from a size of 11.5×8.7×3.9 (2x) inches. It has an adjustable belt which comes with a maximum capacity of forty-eight inches. The material is solid and sturdy.
Hence, this product is as durable as they can be made. Tool Belt Guru states that the structure of this bag has an ergonomic design that is light and versatile. It is designed especially for professional workers, who work at great heights and walk for long distances. This is not the only impressive feature of this product, it comes with an undeniable one year money back guarantee. As such, one will not have to worry about its price or durability, with such a warranty, it is easy to be tempted to buy this product.
- It is factory made from imported quality 600D polyester.
- This belt is a multi-storage purpose belt with 32 pockets, two hammer loops, one steel measuring tape holder and one steel hammer holder.
- Its size ranges from 11.5×8.7×3.9 (2x) inches.
- It has an adjustable heavy duty belt coming with a maximum capacity of forty-eight inches.
- This has been made with the high-quality material and that makes the product absolutely long lasting, durable and strong too.
- The functional large capacity bag is quite able to hold anything such as car tools and more.
- It has an inconvenient tape measure holder that pushes down when trying to clip it with the bag
- The movement might cause the rivets to fray.
- The belt gets lose all by itself.
- The container is tight enough to harm the skin.
3. Dead On Tools Utility Pouch
As argued, this is the perfect companion for any cable technician. Rather than the normal cable tech tool belts that we are used to knowing. The qualities making this product are impeccable, it has a multi-function utility pouch offering
The first method is wearing it as a tool belt around one’s waist, followed by an option of using the handle to carry it as a bag. Last but definitely not least, this product can be carried over one’s shoulder with no hassle. It is a great product to have, with all these options, one’s work will run smoothly as much as possible.
It is easy for a customer to like this accessory when they learn of its specifications in the market place. The most notable features and functions of this specific accessory as factory made are listed below.
- It is originally made up of a 3-way carrying functionality for your convenience.
- It has reinforced pockets for added security.
- For tougher work, it has a heavy duty adjustable belt included (approximately up to 60 inches).
- It has
durabilitypouch with multiple pockets.
- One can connect to any belt of their choice.
- It has
a lightweightfabric material.
- Some small issues of
durabilityof the belt loops may arise.
- A lack of riveting means that the belt loops may rip and fall apart.
- The belt loops may require further strengthening.
4. NoCry Heavy Duty Canvas Tool Pouch with 7 Roomy Pockets
As validated by Tool Belt Guru, this bag comes with seven large pockets and ten tool loops for hammers, electrical tapes and the like in an organized manner, specially designed for professionals like mechanics, plumbers, drywall workers, and others.
As such, this product consists of heavy-duty, tear-resistant 600D canvas for long life and extra strength. According to Tool Guru, this bag comes with a secure Velcro fastener. It also comes with seven roomy pockets and ten tool loops to keep hammers, tape measures, electrical tapes, and other tools in a well-organized manner.
It also holds a tool box worth of equipment. This product was specifically man made for most
- It is best stitched from heavy-duty, tear-resistant 600D canvas for long life and extra strength. It has high level of toughness and durability as tested.
- It has a strong Velcro fastener for a convenient way to hang this product around one’s waist and/ or from the belt.
- For comfort purposes, this product was complemented with an adjustable waist strap to fit.
- It is very shallow for more extended tools
asscrewdrivers and other tools fall off when screwdrivers and other tools fall off when one leans over.
- The Velcro straps become dysfunctional with lots of loads.
- Stitching can come off over time.
- Bag quality may vary.
5. SUYIN 8 Pockets Tools Belt, Tool Pouch with Adjustable Belt
From research, the tool pouch, is made of thickened 600D water-proof, wear-resisting and durable Oxford material. More so, it is convenient to access the big main pockets for the efficient organization of various tools. Structural design is robust for multiple storages including web-loops and pockets (Tool Belt Guru, 2019).
This product is light in weight as it has a mass of 9.8 ounces only and yet holds enough quantities of essential tools. As indicated by its beautiful qualities above, this product is
- This product has a 600D thickening water-proof, wear-resisting and durable Oxford material tool pouch.
- Convenient accesses to large central pockets and seven small pockets for easy organization of different-sized tools.
- There is good structural design for multiple storage spaces that include web-loops, pockets, one-strap and more that is not quite difficult to wear and swift to fasten.
- It is fit all sizes as the belt is 115 inches long, it enhances levels for different waist measures.
- Lightweight tool belt weighing 9.8 ounces is big enough to hold all essential tools.
- The bag lacks an inclusive of magnet closure on the large pocket.
- The waist belt is comparatively shorter in size.
- The bag quality is not always reliable.
- Stitching quality is poor.
Bag quality may vary.
Best Cable Tech Tool Belt Buying Guide
These best cable tech tool belts offer an individual and professionals alike the best safety and security measures available. These products come with comfort for users, they have adjustable belts further facilitating for comfort. These products are made of durable material which guarantees longevity, toughness, safety and value for money.
All the products listed above come in multiple sizes intentionally factory designed to fit people of all sizes. Some of the listed and assessed products are the best in the business and they come as light as possible in endeavours of reducing weight and hassle when conducting a job.
In summary, the above assessed cable tech tool belts work extremely good if one is a cable tech expect. As such, the best from the above products for an individual will depend on what one person wants and needs from this accessory. Of course, not all these products will meet each and every professional’s requirements. Nevertheless, the best in the business of cable technicians is listed and assessed above. Importantly to note, buying the perfect product for these cable tech professionals is not an easy endeavour unless one is well versed in the qualities of the product they want in relation to the job and work they are doing.
Technicians are in need of a product with lots of pouches to carry all those different small sized and big sized accessories necessary in various jobs. Hence, an accessible product is worthy buying and therefore, it must also be a product of high value with sturdiness and durability.
Hi, my name is Jonas John; a 35-year-old, entrepreneur, owner of HomeTipsCoach.com. I love to work as long with Bedroom items like; Mattress, Pillows, Sheets and Mothers baby guiding, Home improvements, Kitchen. Trust me, HomeTipsCoach.com always provide you unbiased and authentic reviews and guide for your buying decision easy.
Jonas is the editorial of Hometipscoach.com, writing one bedroom item home appliance and technology media for nearly a decade for several publications.