Avocado Mattress Analysis
Avocado mattress is a Latex mattress which has unique features and qualities that makes the mattress more famous in the market. The Avocado mattress is a new mattress product that combines spring support and durability with natural latex.
We are always happy to see mattresses with new natural materials because we think consumers are becoming more aware of their products. Although natural materials are exciting, we are also very interested in seeing the mattress to sleep.
Reason Behind To Choose The Avocado Mattress:
- You want a long time mattress: The materials used in this mattress are very durable and should last for a long time. This makes the mattress much more valuable.
- Are you love bounce: This bed is very elastic. When you move around, the mattress will immediately return to its original position. For me, bouncing is a matter of personal taste. If this is what you are looking for, you will surely find this mattress.
- Want a Feeling of Foam instead of Sunk too much: We think the bed has a nice foamy feel. At the same time, considering its resilience, you never feel stuck in the mattress too long, and you never feel stuck on the bed. The mattress feels more “up” than “in” the mattress.
- The Material You Want is Natural: Many mattress companies claim they have a “green” mattress. In most cases, this statement is wholly or partially wrong. In this case, the company uses a 100% natural latex foam. If you are the one looking for a more natural solution, this may be a good choice.
- Are Want a Breathable Mattress: The mattress breathes well, which means you should not have any hot spots about sleeping here.
Are You Ever Think These Reason:
- Want to Sink into The Mattress: If you are accustomed to memory foam, feeling sunken, it is not what you get here, you should look elsewhere.
- Do not Want to Bounce: This mattress is very distinctive and vibrant. If you do not want to hop, then there may be other more suitable for your choice.
- You are a Lightweight Sleeper: We think the mattress is suitable for most people anywhere, but for those who are light, they just sleep around and may feel the mattress Too hard (even with a pillow).
Layer of Foam And Building Of Avocado Mattress
- The cover is button tufted and made from 100% organic cotton.
- Tactile soft and breathable.
- The mattress is a total of 13 inches thick. Comfort layer is 5” of natural Dunlop latex (3 inches plus pillow top 2 inches). It is a very durable material that provides excellent stress relief and a high bounce.
The support layer is an independently wrapped coil system. The coils are also divided, meaning you get the extra support you need most. The Avocado mattress is a very advanced support system that should last long and particularly suitable for heavier people.
Top Layer: The top is of hand-tufted Joma wool roses placed on the organic cotton fabric. This tufting process makes the bed look amazing but is also is in great use because you do not need to glue the parts of the mattress together.
Middle Layer: The pillow consists of a 2-inch latex layer and a latex below 2 inches for a total of 4 inches of latex.
Bottom Layer: The bottom of the mattress is made up of a single 16-gauge coil divided into 3 zones so that you get the right support when you need it.
Avocado Mattress Firmness/Fresh Feeling
The mattress is very much flexible. The Avocado mattress may be its unique trait. With a pillow, it has an excellent medium hardness. To us, our body is soft enough and durable enough when we sleep.
In our opinion, some less weighted people who sleep in the side around them may feel this is too hard of a feeling.
How about the mattress moving position?
Latex is not as transport-friendly as memory foam, but it’s still working well. As you will see, avocado is doing well in isolated sports. However, if you sleep with your partner and walking around in bed, you will still feel this.
- The mattress has some additional details, which we think is worth mentioning. The bed is 13 inches thick (if you have 2 inches thick pillows).
- It has side handles that make it easier to move around.
- It also has a tufted, revealing process and ensures that the mattress layer does not change. These are good contacts, just increasing the value of the mattress.
Dimensions And Weights Of Avocado
One of the peculiarities of the avocado mattress is that it has more weight than most bedding mattresses. It is also thicker when you get a pillow version. The table below shows the size of the avocado mattress and the corresponding weight.
With Pillow Top
The Approximate Price Set Up
Please note that natural products often require additional investment. These types of mattresses can run for thousands of dollars.
However, avocados maintain low costs and pass these savings on to you because of the reduction in administrative expenses realized through direct sales to consumers in factories.
The price chart below shows you the payment method you are looking for, depending on your size. I would like to point out that these prices do not include the extra costs associated with pillowtop and home setup options.
- Double– $ 959
- Double XL– $ 999
- Full– $ 1,199
- Queen– $ 1,399
- King– $ 1,599
- California King– $ 1,599
If you are looking for the mattress that can last for a long time, this may be a good choice. As long as you are satisfied with the level of bounce, we think the mattress is a suitable one.
Each and every mattress has some specialty because when a company makes a mattress they are making the analysis of the present market mattress.
So, when you decide to buy a mattress you must read a good review of a particular mattress that is well fit with your body.